The Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs of the Republic of Korea invites applicants to [UN Korean War Veterans Digital Archive Subsidy Program] to collect and preserve historical records of the UN Korean War veterans whose sacrifices and contributions shall be cherished forever.
9 March 2016
Minister of Patriots and Veterans Affairs
UN Korean War Veterans Digital Archive Subsidy Program
□ Program title: 2016 UN Korean War Veterans Digital Archive
○ To cherish the sacrifices and contributions of the UN Korean War Veterans by collecting and preserving Korean War interviews and records of the UN veterans in a digital archive
○ To successfully implement the program by selecting a competent program operator through public invitation
□ Period: Selection of the operator (March 2016) ∼ 31 December 2016
□ Region: UN-allied nations in the Korean War, such as the U.S.
□ Grant of subsidy and expense calculation
○ Recipient: Program operator
○ Amount: Up to 200 million KRW
○ Payment time: An equal amount of subsidy will be paid twice, a half in the first half year and the rest in the latter half
○ Calculation method: Biannual reporting and payment
- Subject to the「Subsidy Management Act」and its enforcement rule
- Payments related to the program shall be made with a separate corporate account and corporate credit card for reimbursement
- The operator shall submit objective related documents and bills
* Corporate credit card bills, records of account transfer, tax invoice, etc.
- The original materials from the program shall be submitted to MPVA by 28 February 2017.
* When the original materials are not available for submission, the digital format can be submitted instead after consultation with MPVA
For more information, please refer to the attachment.